Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CONTOH RECOUNT TEXT

Two years ago , I and my family went to recreation to Lejja. We went to Lejja by a car. We went to Lejja at 08.30 am.
In the middle of transportation we saw a beautiful view. Finally we arrived Lejja at 11.30 am. After arrived in Lejja we direct bought a ticket for enter. After enter we search a good place because any people already got a good place. Finally we got a good place under the tree.
After that I and my family went to a swimming pool. My fathers teach me swim but I can’t swim. After swim I am called by my mother for ate. I direct went to ate. After that I went to swimming pool again for practice swim with my father.
When went to swimming pool I fall because the floor slick. Every body there laugh at me. I very shy that time , I direct went to my mother ask her to come home.
Finally I and my family come to home. I am very happy and shy after my adventure in Lejja.

3 komentar:

 
Copyright © . READ THIS ! ! ! - Posts · Comments
Theme Template by BTDesigner · Powered by Blogger